Janitorial Services located at the USDA Forest Service office buildings on the Alexandria Forestry Center.
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Feb 13, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 12:43 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Feb 13, 2020 05:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 28, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: S201 - HOUSEKEEPING- CUSTODIAL JANITORIAL
- NAICS Code: 561720 - Janitorial Services
Place of Performance:
Pineville , LA 71360USA
Janitorial Services located at the Alexandria Forestry Center Office Buildings to include Administration, Research, Engineering, Forest Health, Maintenance, Motor Pool, Insectary, Work Shop and Warehouse, Head House, Clear Span, and Fire.
The contractor shall provide all materials, labor, equipment, tools, transportation, supervision, expertise, and other incidentals necessary, except as otherwise provided, to successfully complete janitorial services in accordance with the performance work statement.
This is a Request for Proposals which will result in a firm-fixed price, performance-based, requirements contract for a basic period of performance from date of award, through March 31, 2021, plus two, one-year option periods. Submission of an offer for the basic contract period constitutes an offer to perform in the Option Period(s), if exercised. The government anticipates making award to one offeror as a result of the solicitation.
This project is set-aside 100% for small businesses. Award will be made based on the best value to the government and can be made on initial offers.
An organized site visit is scheduled for January 22, 10:00 am, at 2500 Shreveport Hwy Pineville LA 71360. Defer all technical inquiries until after completion of the site visit. Offerors are urged and expected to inspect the site where services are to be performed and to satisfy themselves regarding all general and local conditions that may affect the cost of contract performance, to the extent that the information is reasonably obtainable. In no event shall failure to inspect the site constitute grounds for a claim after contract award.
Email your proposal along with any questions to email@example.com . No hard copies or faxes will be accepted.
- KISATCHIE NATIONAL FOREST 2500 SHREVEPORT HWY
- PINEVILLE , LA 71360
- Latricia Robbins
- Phone Number 5013215209
- Jan 14, 2020 12:43 pm CSTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.