Catfish Point Control Structure, Sector Gate Replacement
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jun 29, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jul 7, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jun 29, 2020 11:42 am CDT
- Original Published Date: May 20, 2020 12:31 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jul 07, 2020 11:30 am CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Jun 19, 2020 01:30 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Jul 22, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Jun 18, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 5450 - MISCELLANEOUS PREFABRICATED STRUCTURES
- NAICS Code: 332312 - Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Grand Chenier , LA 70643USA
This procurement is set-aside for 100% TOTAL SMALL BUSINESSES only. NAICS Code 332312. Solicitation No. W912P820B0046 is anticipated to issue as an Invitation for Bid (IFB). The resulting contract shall be a single Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contract. The solicitation will be issued on 20 May 2020, and the bid opening date will be on 07 July 2020.
The work consists of fabricating three new sets of sector gates (Two leaves per set) and delivering the sector gates to the Catfish Point Control Structure. Diving services will also be required for the verification of dimensions required to fabricate the two miter gate leaves. The estimated time of completion is 750 calendar days after issuance of contract award. The solicitation will include approximately 80 drawings and specifications.
The Government will not provide written paper copies of this solicitation. Telephone, written, facsimile, or email requests for the solicitation package will not be honored. Potential contractors are responsible for monitoring this site for the release of the solicitation package and any amendments.
The solicitation documents for this procurement will be posted on FBO which is now located at (beta.sam.gov). You will need Adobe Reader for .pdf files (www.adobe.com ) in order to open most files posted by the New Orleans District. You are encouraged, for marketing purposes, to register as an Interested Vendor in FBO. This can be done by clicking on the solicitation title and clicking on the button that says Register as an Interested Vendor and entering your business information. Offerors are also encouraged to post notices of prospective subcontracting opportunities on the Small Business Administration Subnet, at http://web.sba.gov/subnet . Offerors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) to receive a Government contract award. You may register online at https://www.sam.gov.
The Contract Specialist for this solicitation is Anedra Baldwin who may be reached via e-mail at Anedra.A.Baldwin@usace.army.mil.
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 7400 LEAKE AVE
- NEW ORLEANS , LA 70118-3651
- ANEDRA A BALDWIN
- Phone Number 5048621754
- Jun 29, 2020 11:42 am CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jun 23, 2020 02:29 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jun 23, 2020 12:10 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jun 18, 2020 12:02 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- May 20, 2020 12:31 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
- May 05, 2020 12:00 pm CDT Presolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.